Designed to resemble a billowing sail, the hotel soars
to a height of 321 metres, dominating the Dubai coastline.
At night, it offers an unforgettable sight, surrounded by
choreographed colour sculptures of water and fire. This all-suite
hotel reflects the finest that the world has to offer.
With your chauffeur driven Rolls Royce, discreet in-suite
check in, private reception desk on every floor and a brigade
of highly trained butlers who provide around-the-clock attention,
you can be assured of a highly personalised service throughout
* Dubai International Airport 25 km.
* Rolls-Royce or BMW limousine service available at a charge.
* Helicopter transfer.
The 5 Star Deluxe Burj Al Arab does not have rooms; it has
202 duplex suites, ranging from a capacious 170 sq. mts to
780 sq. mts, across 27 floors, each with its own Guest Services
exclusive for in-suites check-in and butler services.
In Suite Facilities:
* In addition to a dining and living area, each suite has
an office area complete with laptop, Internet access, private
fax, printer and copier.
* Hidden network of advanced technology - lighting, curtains
and air-conditioning at the touch of a button.
* 42-inch plasma screen, video on demand, DVD, 93 cable channels,
and 2 hotel information channels.
* Full range of men and ladies Hermes amenities (full size
* Dining table for in-suite dining.
* A safe for the safe keeping of your belongings.
* Pillow menu with a range of 13 pillows and quilts to choose
* Walk-in shower and Jacuzzi / Spa bath, complimented by a
decadent bath menu with music and Aromatherapy Associates
bath oils, prepared by your butler.
* Children’s amenities.
* A private bar and in-suite mini-bar.
* Assawan Spa & Health Club situated on the 18th floor
with magnificent views over the Gulf. Treatment rooms, hydrotherapy
baths, oriental massage, stand-up solarium, sauna, steam rooms
and jacuzzi, two infinity pools, squash court, two fully equipped
fitness studios and an aerobics floor.
* Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Water Park.
* Easy access to the newest and most popular shopping malls,
including Mall of the Emirates and Ski Dubai.
* Rolls-Royce chauffer shopping experience.
* Helicopter scenic tour over Dubai.
* Majles Al Bahar private beach, exclusive for Burj Al Arab
* Yacht charter.
* Golf at world class golf courses such as Montgomerie, Emirates
Hills, Dubai Greek and Arabian Ranches
8 restaurants and lounges, including:
* Al Mahara - award winning signature seafood restaurant
accessible by a three minute virtual submarine voyage. Magnificent
oval aquarium visible throughout the restaurant and 2 private
dining rooms for private functions at no extra cost.
* Al Muntaha - - which means the ultimate or the highest at
200 metres above the Arabian Gulf, offering Mediterranean
cuisine and unmatched view of The Palm Jumeirah and The World
* Al Iwan - sea view restaurant. Finest Arabian hospitality
with décor of dramatic gold, red and black
* Majlis Al Bahar - a casual alfresco restaurant serving mediterranean
specialities with spectacular views of the gulf and Burj Al
* Sahn Eddar - at the base of the world's tallest atrium and
offering light fine fare and Afternoon Tea.
* Juna Lounge - a stylish and intimate lounge with a fine
selection of cigars.
* Skyview Bar - located adjacent to Al Muntaha, a wonderful
location for pre- and post dinner drinks with views of The
World Islands, The Palm Jumeirah, and Jumeirah Beach shoreline.
* Bab Al Yam - cafe restaurant with a relaxing atmosphere
and stunning views of the Arabian Gulf.
Private Banqueting and Meeting Facilities:
* Al Falak Ballroom is a palatial, two-tiered, domed ballroom
crowned with a unique crystal chandelier, located at the top
of Burj Al Arab.
* Boardrooms and Majlis also located on the 27th floor offering
stunning views, the very latest technology and services to
* Assawan Amphitheatre and Marina Garden are perfect locations
for cocktail receptions.
* In-house florist to see to your flower arrangements.
* Catering by our very own award winning chefs.